More Photos from Our Renovations in Buildings 4 and 15
Take a look at our recent refurbishments in Building 4.
Dear Owners, Your Board of Directors have approved the following items to continue the improvements to your resort:
- Install heater for pool number 4
- Unit Kitchen Refurbishment in buildings 2 and 10
- Unit Refurbishment of soft goods in buildings 4 and 15
- Unit Kitchen Appliances in building 2, 6, 10 and 15
- Balcony Tea Tables on all executive unit balconies
- Shower stalls in building 6
- In-unit security safes installed in all deluxe units
- HVAC replaced in 2- bedroom deluxe units
- Washer and Dryer replacements
- Repair Breeze-way Roofs
Take a look at some of the renovations we’ve completed in Building 4 and 15, including replacing the cabinets, granite countertops and new microwaves in the kitchens of the Deluxe units. Also replacing the sinks and water fixtures, lighting fixtures and towel racks in the bathrooms.
Here is the scoop on some of the exciting things that are going on in 2009 at your resort:
- Installment of in-room safes in the executive units
- Replacement of balcony furniture in all the executive units
- Screening in the balcony for all the executive units
- Replacement of swimming pool furniture
- Repair several breezeway roofs
- Repair several Jacuzzi tubs
- Replacement of washers and dryers
- Re-seal the asphalt
- Building #4:
- New HVAC Units
- Replacement of shower stalls
- Buildings #4 and #15:
- Replacement of kitchen and bathroom counter tops and cabinets.
- New lighting and mirrors.
- Replacement of mattresses and box springs
- Additional kitchen items are also on the agenda:
- new silverware
- drink coasters
- plastic containers for food storage
- plastic cups
- cheese cutters
Keep checking back for pictures of our progress!
Update: As promised, take a look at some pictures of our renovations in Building 4